HOME > PRODUCTS > COSMETICS
- Ginsenosides are broken down and generated by digestive enzymes produced by human gut microorganisms
- Since the content of Compound K in ginseng/red ginseng is very low, selecting a product with a high content of Compound K is important for achieving a more effective effect
Immune system enhancement
Blood sugar regulation and blood pressure support
Cholesterol level improvement
Recent research suggests that it may also be effective in preventing and treating conditions such as stroke, Alzheimer's disease, and corneal damage
- Conversion of high-content red ginseng saponin compounds through separation and purification technology
- The polysaccharide in Galacturonic acid, Glucuronic acid and Mannuronic acid., etc, with a high content of acidic sugars and a molecular weight of 10,000 to 15,000 or higher.
- It is known to have a significant impact on the immune system compared to neutral polysaccharides.
- It has been confirmed to have various pharmacological effects in the human body, including the inhibition of cancer cell proliferation, enhancement of anti-cancer immune response, and promotion of cell division.
- The full fraction of DPPH antioxidant activity separated by ion exchange.
- The chromatogram. A, B, and C are eluted with 0.1 M NaCl, 0.5 M NaCl water, respectively